The Personalized Attention You Want And The Tough Defense You Need In Connecticut Criminal Charges
A criminal case – no matter the severity – is one of the most frightening experiences you can face. It’s not money or property on the line, it’s your liberty and future. Under these difficult circumstances, you want your case to be handled by someone you trust and who will treat your rights like their own.
Justin C. Pugh & Associates is that firm. I founded this firm after working for years at other “big” firms that failed to provide each client with the one-on-one attention that mattered and made a difference. Want to work directly with an attorney who will stick to your case and pursue what is truly in YOUR best interest? Turn to me, Justin Pugh. Get a free consultation at my Westport office or on the phone by calling me at 203-658-6251 today.
Experience In Defending Many Types Of Charges
I have years of experience in criminal law at both the state and federal level – everything from traffic citations to drug crimes, robberies and murders.
My areas of defense include:
- DUI/drugged or impaired driving
- Violent offenses, including assault and battery, rape, robbery
- Drug offenses, including crack, meth, cocaine, MDMA (Molly), heroin
- Property crimes, including burglary, theft, motor vehicle theft, arson
- Traffic citations, including reckless driving, speeding and running a stop sign or red light
- Pardons and other administrative remedies